- Approved visits are subject to cancellation. Applicants will be advised (through contact information provided above) of any cancellation and efforts will be made to accommodate alternative visit times and dates. Admission to the residence will be immediately suspended without notice in cases of inclement weather (such as typhoons or natural disasters), renovations, major construction or accidents at the site.
- Visitor shall dress in a tidy, culturally appropriate and respectful manner. Visitors are further advised to bring as few personal belongings as possible. No smoking, eating, bubble gum or betel nut are permitted in the visiting area.
- Pets, prohibited and dangerous items along with signs and flags that are unconnected with the visit are forbidden.
- Entrances are at Yen-ping South Road and at Chang-sha Road. Visitors will have their identity checked by the site administrator before entering and will follow a planned visit route. During the visit, please don’t make noise, linger, trespass on grass, or enter restricted areas.
- The residence is a heritage site. The company reserves the right to take legal action against the visitors who cause damage to the site, its objects and plants within the site.
- No parking service is offered at the heritage site. Visitors are advised to take public transport:
MRT: Exit 2 of Ximen Station
Buses to the Soochow University Downtown Campus Stop: #662, 663, and 9103
Buses to the Taipei Military Police Squad Stop: #235, 270, and 1053
Buses to the Baoqing Road Stop: #9, 18, 20, 49, 206, 222, 232 (Green), 247, 257, 263, 513, 527, 621, and 635
- The use of photographs, video or other media from the site for commerce or publication is strictly forbidden. Exceptions may be made for those who act in the public interest and are represented by Taipei Film Commission to submit the written application to Taiwan Power Company for approval.
Please either mail this application form to Secretariat of Taiwan Power Company at 242 Roosevelt Road, Section 3, Taipei 100208 or fax it to: 02-2368-7860